Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Game idea stuff for someone to make on the HPL 1 engine :P
OmniT00 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Game idea stuff for someone to make on the HPL 1 engine :P

(09-16-2015, 11:33 PM)Nice Wrote: point above being everyone has their ideas about super sweet awesome game and how succesful it would be etc but then there's always "but i cant do that/dont have time/etc"

from people who literally have no clue how programming works to people who are very good at it (especially those) so what im saying and others is that it's very unlikely someone is going to hop on your project to do the work for you while you decide "that would be really cool, do that, wow that'd be sweet I want you to do that too" if you catch my drift

yeah nothing wrong with asking for people to team up with you to work on your game but if you expect this to go anywhere you really need to bring a lot more to the table than what you want others to do

True true

Alright, honestly, could an admin delete the thread, though? I honestly think its a waste of space at this point :V
09-17-2015, 05:48 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game idea stuff for someone to make on the HPL 1 engine :P - by OmniT00 - 09-17-2015, 05:48 AM