Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra series, underrated and overlooked ?
zoroztheg4mer Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Penumbra series, underrated and overlooked ?

(11-13-2009, 04:11 PM)Kedjane Wrote: I think Penumbra have gotten much of the attention it deserves. It's not groundbreaking really and in Sweden there was plenty of talking about the game around the release and most people around (swedish) forums know what the game is though I don't know how many have played/finished it.
The forum have gotten a lot of new members during the sales as well. There hasn't been a lot of noise about the Requiem and Collection release though, if any.
Right now I don't think it's overlooked at all since it's a while old and there hasn't been any significant news since Black Plague. When they release their next one it should get plenty of attention provided it's good though.

I still think it pretty underrated by the press. I've seen it's mediocre 7.5 in total from game-review sites and such, and i think it should have quite a bit more attention for the great game that it is. Hopefully alot of people have realized what a great game it is and more people will look into Amnesia ! =)

"Red" will live on in all of us ..
11-13-2009, 04:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread