Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra series, underrated and overlooked ?
Tonakai Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Penumbra series, underrated and overlooked ?

(03-29-2010, 10:06 AM)rosedragon Wrote: - I took a lot of time to learn breaking the ice from the hatch. Just to easy to miss hit.
I don't remember the correct key, but there was a button which could be used so that the camera won't move but your hand will, so that it will be easier to whack stuff with the rock. Check the controls.

(03-29-2010, 10:06 AM)rosedragon Wrote: - I took another lot of time to open the hatch, it seems so hard to turn it until I put my character in right angle.
Did you try opening it in different directions? Grabbing it from different spots?

(03-29-2010, 10:06 AM)rosedragon Wrote: - The flashlight battery limit is unfair to me since I am a slow player. Typical old woman that appreciate adventure genre from its 'take your time to think'.
What do you mean? That the battery run out fast?
Use the glowlight (or whatever it was called) by pressing G.

(03-29-2010, 10:06 AM)rosedragon Wrote: - There is no visual difference beside cursor change between objects that moveable, destroyable, and uninteractable. A wooden barrel could be destroyed but wooden cabinet is not.
If an item is movable and you move your cursor on the object, there cursor will change to a hand. What's wrong with that?
Most of the time the breakable stuff look different from the usual objects.

(03-29-2010, 10:06 AM)rosedragon Wrote: - can't adjust mouse sensitivity.
I'm not entirely sure, but I think there was an option for it in Options.

(03-29-2010, 10:06 AM)rosedragon Wrote: - I have to put contrast and brightness on my old CRT monitor to full and that hurts my eyes.
...Because it was too dark? It's meant to be so dark that you can barely see anything.

(03-29-2010, 10:06 AM)rosedragon Wrote: - the demo end me in shocked bitten to death by a dog. I feel like 'what? I just venture around without clue nor experience something fun and then game over?'
Well, it's a demo.

I haven't played the demo so I'm not 100 % sure if there are mouse sensivity settings or some other minor stuff (even though it would be kinda silly if they weren't there).
But I can say that you didn't look around that much before complaining.
03-29-2010, 08:50 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penumbra series, underrated and overlooked ? - by Tonakai - 03-29-2010, 08:50 PM