The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Ouverture strange behavior
petrosth Offline

Threads: 2
Penumbra Ouverture strange behavior

i am a mac user of Penumbra collection games. Just started with the Penumbra Ouverture one. At the end of the first episode, in the workshop, the game does not give me the string necessary to end the level (from the shelves at the left after entering in the wshp). I checked walkthroughs, etc, the game IS supposed to give the string when i touch the box with the cursor. Yet it doesn't, the cursor remains an eye no matter what i am doing. The game is not stuck exactly: I did all the rest, i found the gun powder, placed the TNT, killed the dog, collected all items, etc etc. The game simply denies to me the string, which is absolutely necessary to end the level. I am stuck and can follow no other alterrnatives. Any help warmly accepted
11-18-2009, 12:47 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra Ouverture strange behavior - by petrosth - 11-18-2009, 12:47 AM