Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra Fan Story
Kedjane Offline

Threads: 13
RE: Penumbra Fan Story

Was about to ask what quiescent and apocryphal meant. I love those advanced words, I wish there could be some large site with lots of them, they happen to make great media titles.
I was also about to start one a while ago, but my computer has been broken since around the 25th of November and now it's almost christmas when I've decided to get back into console gaming since I kind of went inactive early this summer. I have some quite nice ideas and have already got some writing skills, but I'll want to replay the Penumbra games before I write anything to check for loose ends and refresh my memory a bit.
I do love the story and such of the Penumbra series though and writing fanfiction would be a nice tribute to it.
Also, writing [Opens door] would be pretty stupid in a fan story, wouldn't it? You are better off writing "I/He opened the door" in first/third person. Writing things within brackets [] is just confusing. In case you're thinking of writing it novel style with the regular walls of text and all that, anyways. Perhaps you're meaning an online roleplay?

Worst regards, Kejdane.
205 characters remaining.
12-10-2009, 07:12 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Penumbra Fan Story - by RoyaleBeast - 11-28-2009, 05:47 AM