The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

PLEASE Give Us All Penumbra Objects, Items, and Creatures In Level Editor
RoyaleBeast Offline

Threads: 16
PLEASE Give Us All Penumbra Objects, Items, and Creatures In Level Editor

Unless you've already decided to do this here's why you should.

1. Having the ability to make maps for penumbra using the Amnesia map editor would allow games to be made by fans. (Mods obviously)
2. Having mods could lead to expanding the penumbra story with some fan games.
3. The new engine looks like it has huge potential in making the game. So it could increase the amount of things to do in a penumbra type mod.
4. It makes me Jizz in Mah Pants thinking about using the map editor to make amnesia mods.:lol:Big Grin: It would be 60000000 times better if I could make penumbra mods to.
5. May allow you to get know more and get a higher fan base.

I thought that this would be cool to have since I watched the map making video and saw the chest looked alot like the one in penumbra. Unless you've already added all the objects and items from the series to the map maker. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE think about doing this.

P.S. (Off Topic) Will Amnesia be released on steam same day as the Disc version?
12-12-2009, 10:51 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
PLEASE Give Us All Penumbra Objects, Items, and Creatures In Level Editor - by RoyaleBeast - 12-12-2009, 10:51 PM