The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unofficial SOMA music for modders
PythonBlue Offline

Threads: 13
Unofficial SOMA music for modders

Well, I finally started my ambitious project to make an alternate SOMA soundtrack. Sadly, Mikko Tarmia wrote so many individual pieces for every level that I doubt I can replace the entire soundtrack, but I can at least write pieces inspired by certain scenes.

These pieces will be free to use for modders, and this time, that includes YouTube Let's Plays. Paying is appreciated but not required thanks to a Name Your Price decision for these tracks, which are hosted on Bandcamp.

The first of these pieces is available here. It's inspired by when you first wake up in the underwater facilities and find the lights, confirming that you're not where you once were. As great as Mikko's music is, I can't help but notice that it was mostly avant-garde style to the point that I initially thought the piece originally used for the described scene, for instance, was just ambient sound effects in the game, so I went for something more musical in nature with this piece.

https://python-blue.bandcamp.com/track/lights-on

Enjoy, and rest assured, more pieces WILL be added to this collection. Wink

09-29-2015, 07:17 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Unofficial SOMA music for modders - by PythonBlue - 09-29-2015, 07:17 PM
RE: Unofficial SOMA music for modders - by Kurton - 10-04-2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Unofficial SOMA music for modders - by Kurton - 10-04-2015, 10:54 PM