The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOMA Feedback For Creators (no spoilers)
DrakeOnAcid Offline

Threads: 1
SOMA Feedback For Creators (no spoilers)

Frictional Games is known for their unconventional "horror" games. They typically rely on dark atmospheric environments and a strong narrative to give a more psychological sense of fear or loneliness. Something a mature or 'book-reading' audience can appreciate to the fullest degree. SOMA is not a departure from this powerful formula.

"now time for my opinion"

This game was kind of paced moderately slow. This is however not a negative thing. SOMA is a very lonely and sad world. It is more than just "scary". Every note document and dialogue carries emotion and weight. Not to mention the genuine bond you build with the main character (Simon) and frequent companion (Catherine). THIS GAME IS AMAZING!! Simply Put. The story was compelling. The characters are vivid. The world is emotional. THE END WILL PUT YOU ON A ROLLER-COASTER RIDE OF EMOTION!! SOMA made me question what it is to 'be human'. Are we simply biological machines? Is death better than a human made 'afterlife'? I recommend this to any mature people out here tryna get a good story under their belts. I recommended this to so many people lol. As a matter of fact, I created this account just to give Frictional Games my thank you and support. Anyways Peace Cool
10-09-2015, 02:09 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
SOMA Feedback For Creators (no spoilers) - by DrakeOnAcid - 10-09-2015, 02:09 AM