Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SOMA Feedback For Creators (no spoilers)
Odysseyalien Offline

Threads: 1
RE: SOMA Feedback For Creators (no spoilers)

The visual distortion seen after encountering a monster is annoying. Sure, the WAU's can be used to reset the visual. However if the WAU's have already been used, it means going though a level competely with the distortion. This happened to me more than once on levels where I didn't think there would be a monster or violent encounter so I had already used the WAUs.

The distortion effect should be an option to turn off in settings. Alternately, the WAU's could be designed to recharge themselves after XX amount of minutes meaning the character could re-use a WAU and get rid of the distortion. While I understand it's presence and usage, it's a very annoying feature of the game. That's especially considering that many of us have state of the art video cards and have paid a nice price for sharp graphics when gaming. Thanks.
10-10-2015, 12:06 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: SOMA Feedback For Creators (no spoilers) - by Odysseyalien - 10-10-2015, 12:06 PM