The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Impossible for others to see the textures in my mod
Pikastroff Offline

Threads: 3
Solved: 8 Years, 2 Months ago Impossible for others to see the textures in my mod

Hello! I've been trying to upload a mod which would base itself of Amnesia textures and monsters. For me, it works perfectly, but for others, it doesn't work: everything is invisible.

Yes, all the Amnesia files that are used were put in the mod folder. The entities (the monsters) were put in:

CTonguerogramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SOMA\mods\nameofmymod\entities\amnesia\

While the textures for the walls and floor, ect... is:

CTonguerogramFiles(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\SOMA\mods\nameofmymod\static_objects\amnesia\

So it's not like if nothing was provided... Maybe is there something wrong with the area where I put the Amnesia files?

Thanks in advance for helping! Smile

EDIT: Also, I have those same folders in the "asset" folder, which is in SOMA\mods\nameofmymod\assets\
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2015, 11:13 AM by Pikastroff.)
10-10-2015, 10:24 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Impossible for others to see the textures in my mod - by Pikastroff - 10-10-2015, 10:24 AM