The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Slightly dissapointed... (SPOILERS)
AdamD Offline

Threads: 7
Slightly dissapointed... (SPOILERS)

So, I finished SOMA yesterday. For me, it was a great and original concept, the journey of self exploration was simply amazing, but I was still missing some kind of "climax".
-First existential doubt, what did Simon have that could make him destroy the WAU? Ross mentions some kind of "protein", but since Simon constantly changes bodies, what is this "protein"?
-The ending lacks conflict. From Fi, everything goes smooth. I missed, at least, a last monster lurking around there. But no, everything went straight forward, no interruption, no conflict, nothing. The ending was, IMO, a bit dissapointing.
-Another thing, the OST, though its tracks are great, it's a bit missing, don't you think? Amnesia TDD and AMFP were constantly delighting us with great music that contributed much to the atmosphere, but here...

So, again, I very much enjoyed the game, but I missed a peek point.
Like having a sexual intercourse, but not reaching orgasm Tongue

"Dreaming is easy. Waking up is hard..."
10-11-2015, 12:29 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Slightly dissapointed... (SPOILERS) - by AdamD - 10-11-2015, 12:29 PM