Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My feelings about the game.
Siseasu Offline

Threads: 1
RE: My feelings about the game.

I expected a horror game and it was but in a different way - for example you get attached to something and then you have to make a decision to kill or destroy and it gets on your psyche. It's not like amnesia where you have monsters chasing you all the time, where you play the game and you know what to expect already. SOMA is something different. The story itself is a horror, Simon went through all this BS to realize he's just a copy, that man extinct, even the ones on the ARK are just a living copies of what used to be human once - living in a hard drive, floating in the space... Imagine something like that could happen in the future. Most games have good/bad endings. There is neither good nor bad ending - you have that extra cutscene of Simon 4 but in the end you realize that the previous one is still underwater on his own. This game is a masterpiece and I hope that we're gonna see much more from Frictional Games in the future. There is still hope in gaming industry.
10-15-2015, 11:01 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
My feelings about the game. - by Siseasu - 10-12-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: My feelings about the game. - by PathOS - 10-12-2015, 10:33 PM
RE: My feelings about the game. - by geladeira - 10-13-2015, 01:28 AM
RE: My feelings about the game. - by Siseasu - 10-15-2015, 11:01 PM