Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4.5 Average
Working Amnesia-Style Inventory System (In Progress)
WALP Offline
Posting Freak

Threads: 34
RE: Working Amnesia-Style Inventory System (In Progress)

(10-16-2015, 08:36 AM)Abion47 Wrote: Hey guys, here is the next update to the inventory system, and unless I think of something to add or if you guys suggest things it could use, I'd be ready to call this the final update. If so, I'll spend the next couple days or so polishing up the code before I ship it off to Steam Workshop and ModDB.

2 functionalities from the amnesia journal system don't seem to be there, they are not something you can live without but if you want to completely finalize the system then they would definitely be something convenient to add.

1. Press N for last picked(or was it read?) journal entry.
2. Support for Journal Categories. Amnesia had Notes, Diaries and mementos.
Most mods probably wont have enough entries for this to be wanted, but for those who do its convenient.
3. Which brings us to number 3 mementos support. They kinda only have one entry with 1 line per memento so they need a little tweaking.

Note that I write support because it is definitely a preference whether or not you like the old category/memento's system.
(This post was last modified: 10-16-2015, 01:14 PM by WALP.)
10-16-2015, 01:14 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Working Amnesia-Style Inventory System (In Progress) - by WALP - 10-16-2015, 01:14 PM