Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Possible plot for DLC SOMA
SergeyNikitin Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Possible plot for DLC SOMA

No, it not absolutely that of what I thought, research of the district is the main line of all games from FG, it will be there by default, more information on the Pathos project 2 still is necessary to think up new locations and monsters, and also to try to explain better and in more detail these or those transformations of the personnel, but partially as the main essence will reveal in DLC SOMA Glitch over which I actively work in which the role will be provided to you to play for the personnel, or someone from them, and to taste all horrors of the beginning of succession of events, and in my version initially offered, (it rather an experiment with cursor opportunities) is necessary to developers to use to the full extent idea how they said that will make in games death very terrible, and it will be perceived by players not as simplification, and as the strongest mental disorder with rough emotions))) And on it is necessary to squeeze out of a game cursor everything that is possible to realize my idea, about that that it is necessary to find a way of death, thus the death will be incredibly terrible that literally in the last seconds will force you to think again and run at full speed, I will omit some nuances as they are connected with little change of the interface and the indicator of health, and emergence of the new indicator.

it would be necessary to patent the ideas, and to find good group of people which to respond to help as my computer doesn't give the chance well and correctly to use the built-in editor

complicates dualities of elections in game as it considerably reduces opportunities for a choice and ideas a little, but I already actively think over alternative, such as why after death of WAU monsters will continue to appear and to function base, but besides, I have not enough information
(This post was last modified: 10-20-2015, 10:29 AM by SergeyNikitin.)
10-20-2015, 10:20 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Possible plot for DLC SOMA - by SergeyNikitin - 10-15-2015, 04:51 AM
RE: Possible plot for DLC SOMA - by SergeyNikitin - 10-15-2015, 04:56 AM
RE: Possible plot for DLC SOMA - by Mudbill - 10-15-2015, 08:42 AM
RE: Possible plot for DLC SOMA - by Romulator - 10-15-2015, 09:06 AM
RE: Possible plot for DLC SOMA - by SergeyNikitin - 10-15-2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Possible plot for DLC SOMA - by Romulator - 10-15-2015, 01:33 PM
RE: Possible plot for DLC SOMA - by SergeyNikitin - 10-15-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: Possible plot for DLC SOMA - by WALP - 10-15-2015, 03:36 PM
RE: Possible plot for DLC SOMA - by Koopa Rs07 - 10-20-2015, 02:20 AM