Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finished this fantastic game... and I can't believe how much I missed! (SPOILERS)
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Finished this fantastic game... and I can't believe how much I missed! (SPOILERS)

(11-02-2015, 12:25 PM)GhylTarvoke Wrote:
Spoiler below!

Akers is an interesting one. We know that Akers went to Theta with the goal of putting everyone into a WAU-induced "lucid dream" (and apparently succeeded).
One of the enemies at Theta appears to be much stronger and faster than the others. It's also the only one with functioning arms, and hence the only one capable of trapping people in structure gel. The same enemy tries to trap you in structure gel.
It's reasonable to conclude that this enemy is Akers, which is confirmed by the Theta map script.

Spoiler below!
Furthermore, Akers is blind. He had taken out his eyes at Theta, which can be found on the floor in one of the rooms. Akers, who patrols the Theta area where Brandon's body can be found, has no eyes as can be seen (no pun intended) when he runs down the stairs to catch the player in the scripted moment.

I'd like to think that the other three infected proxy monsters are also blind due to the influence of the structure gel, not necessarily because their eyes were removed. I also believe that they were created (from a developer's perspective) this way so that the Player can use similar tactics to avoid them.

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
11-02-2015, 12:53 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Finished this fantastic game... and I can't believe how much I missed! (SPOILERS) - by Romulator - 11-02-2015, 12:53 PM