The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
To all Frictional Games people. Just....thank you.
StIwY Offline

Threads: 1
To all Frictional Games people. Just....thank you.

Hi, sorry for my english. I'm StIwY, an italian gamer. I just want to let you know how i appreciated your game Soma. I just finished this game 10 minutes ago, and was simply amazing. The story was absolutely creepy, gloomy and fascinating and astonishing at same time.....a really masterpiece. The environment...the story....also the soundtracks, almost all in the right place.

Nowdays this is a neglected aspect in many AAA games.

But you, as a small-medium studio, made this masterpiece......seriously. That was not a game...but more likely an experience to live in first person.

Let all developers and people read this please, i would appreciate this so much. I hope you will develop more and more masterpieces like this.

Keep Up the Good work. Greetings from Italy.
(This post was last modified: 11-24-2015, 10:39 PM by StIwY.)
11-24-2015, 05:05 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
To all Frictional Games people. Just....thank you. - by StIwY - 11-24-2015, 05:05 PM