Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Penumbra (Requiem) Ending General Discussion
BAndrew Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Penumbra (Requiem) Ending General Discussion

(07-01-2011, 02:12 AM)Goja Wrote: He could be insane, why not? Personally, i have nightmares that can be compared in term of madness i think (even though it's not same kind)... You can everyone experience it too, i'm sure Big Grin

The thing is most of the time we forget them partially or totally. If the game was not a dream, then i suggest after discovering that, he killed himself out of despair.

Yes it could be a dream of course, but I don't think it was. It didn't look like a dream it felt very real and scary. After all if that's only a dream then what the reality be? I think he killed himself because he of despair. If you remember he could exit this place, but he stayed because he didn't want all this have been for nothing. He wanted answers. I think he didn't killed himself. He just wanted to end all these "things". He knew Tuurngait (sorry if I spelled that wrong) would kill him if he sent a e-mail, in which he asks to kill Tuurngait than saving him. We can't be sure for anything, though. We must wait for the sequel to Penumbra (if there is going to be any someday -->I hope so Smile ).

•I have found the answer to the universe and everything, but this sign is too small to contain it.

[Image: k2g44ae]

07-01-2011, 10:37 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Penumbra (Requiem) Ending General Discussion - by BAndrew - 07-01-2011, 10:37 AM