Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Blog: "Horror Tip: Paranormal Activity"
Skaruts Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Blog: "Horror Tip: Paranormal Activity"

Only seen the trailer. It reminded me of a story a friend of mine told me from his uncle in Germany that lives with a ghost or something supernatural in his house. He actualy did put powder in the floor and checked real footprints, but the main thing is he hears sounds all around, like flushing the toylet but no water running, TV sounds even if it's off or placed somewhere else, among other things. He also told me his uncle sent ppl into his house to investigate the thing and they concluded to be an old man who died there and apparently his spirit kept living there as if nothing happened, and the spirit, or ghost, whatever it is, has proven to be harmless by all means. Just co-exists, so to speak.

My friend also said that in a weekend he spent there, he slept in the same bed as the old man used to sleep (and supposedly still did), and he said he had never slept so well before.

I never could tell if this was real, but coming from the person it did I never found reasons to doubt it either. I know he realy has several relatives in Germany too.
But the powder scene reminded me of this.

Hmmm, this would be something I could write about and evolve... into HORROR.
Big Grin
05-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Blog: "Horror Tip: Paranormal Activity" - by Skaruts - 05-11-2010, 01:16 PM