The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Purchasing Penumbra as a gift
Neuromante Offline

Threads: 1
Purchasing Penumbra as a gift

Hello makers of Penumbra and other non-directly-penumbra-developers-people!

Yesterday I got the Humble Indie Pack and found about the cupon thing. As I like nice offers, I'm about to get the trilogy for the discounted price.

But, oh my! A problen arises: My Paypal account its shaking. Of course, I have friends, and, more acurately, friends with non-shaking paypal accounts. This, together with the fact that I actually have some "retail money", gave me a nice idea.
But, again, a problem arises: In your shop there's no information about "gift-giving", or even "what" I get when I purchase the pack (Or at least, I haven't been able to find it). So, in form of short-non-story-driven questions:

- There's any way to get a friend to buy for me the games with the cupon and give 'em to me as a gift? (Besides him purchasing and giving me the links)
- Do I get, on purchase, a download link "wich will last forever", as those wich I got with the humble pack? (So I can download the games, store 'em in a external hard drive, smash it "accidentaly" with a hammer and then download the games again)

I have a stron feeling those are already answered questions, but I haven't been able to find the answer, so, any answer?
05-07-2010, 12:32 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Purchasing Penumbra as a gift - by Neuromante - 05-07-2010, 12:32 PM
RE: Purchasing Penumbra as a gift - by jens - 05-07-2010, 12:59 PM
RE: Purchasing Penumbra as a gift - by Neuromante - 05-07-2010, 02:38 PM