Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Could this be a troll attempt to pirate this game?
Skaruts Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Could this be a troll attempt to pirate this game?

Well, the devs can mark it as a violation of their rights and then in one of it's 3 categories.
Privacy, copyright or another.

Either way, I think it might work.

For viruses and hacking and such I think ppl could report them as - dangerous acts -> other.
I don't know if youtube staff would consider it a dangerous act, but I would if I were them.

I don't know how legal or illegal teaching it is, but I would consider it an offense for my website. I am admin in an HL2dm server and I've banned a few just for spreading hacks links in the chat. Even if they aren't HL2dm compatible/related.
On this video, their blog link works... it's the only one that works.

Careful if you go there. I don't know if it's bad, but... The page is a lot of bla bla about testing glossarys and when you click register it asks you to complete a survey first, so that the page unlocks for you to view it. Once you click register you can't go back, you either play their game or close the page after it asks you twice if you rly want to close it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/BestGamesTes...SogJePc9bM
(This post was last modified: 05-25-2010, 11:07 PM by Skaruts.)
05-25-2010, 10:42 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could this be a troll attempt to pirate this game? - by Skaruts - 05-25-2010, 10:42 PM