Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Did you feel sorry for Red in the end?
Carrna Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Did you feel sorry for Red in the end?

Hell yeah.

At the beginning of Overture, before Red even took the first contact to Philip I already felt so lonely that I was like "Oh my god another human! <3" when it happened. I got mad at him when he guided Philip to the spider tunnel although it wasn't necessary, but towards the end I started to warm up for him again.

I had decided I'll save him and he was a pretty huge motivator at those times when I had to walk straight to the dark hallways that were full of dogs and I didn't want to go. :'D When I arrived to the burner room and Red told he wanted Philip to kill him I was like "nooo no no no don't you dare" and kept wandering around the room for several minutes and searching for any other way to go forward.

After finding none I spent another moment at staring the button. Then I pressed it. Red started screaming and I started mashing the button again: "NO changed my mind! CHANGED MY MIND! F---!" When I got the key and went to examine Red's room and stuff I was just swearing heavily and feeling lonelier than ever before in a game.

~
12-04-2011, 09:38 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did you feel sorry for Red in the end? - by Carrna - 12-04-2011, 09:38 PM