The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
SOMA Real Time Entity HUD Tracker
Abion47 Offline

Threads: 22
SOMA Real Time Entity HUD Tracker

This has been something that has been grinding my gears for a while, but I finally cracked some code and got it working.

Like seriously. You have no idea how happy it makes me to finally have this working. Not even a little bit. I read so many stupid web pages and tutorials on perspective projection, and not only did they all have slightly different ways of doing it, but most of them managed to give me just slightly the wrong outcome. I ended up having to combine the principles of a few of them together in order to get this to work properly.

(Side note, this project also had me sit down and figure out exactly how matrices were handled in HPL3, which led me to discover that one of the constructors for cMatrixf is bugged. Specifically speaking, the one that has 16 floats as parameters. When I use that constructor, the element at (3,0) gets the value in (0,0) and the element at (0,3) gets the value at (0,2). You know, just in case someone from FG reads this.)
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2016, 11:09 AM by Abion47.)
01-23-2016, 11:03 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
SOMA Real Time Entity HUD Tracker - by Abion47 - 01-23-2016, 11:03 AM
RE: SOMA Real Time Entity HUD Tracker - by WALP - 01-23-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: SOMA Real Time Entity HUD Tracker - by WALP - 01-23-2016, 11:11 AM