The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Changing "Lantern" More Advanced.
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Threads: 105
Changing "Lantern" More Advanced.

So I just made my custom story in to a full conversion, now I can finally start reworking for older maps and remove the dumb "around" Idea's since I can do almost anything now (Especially water effects under water)
So I got an idea, but is it possible for me, to have the players hand change MID GAME?
Like at the first place, I want to change the "arm" and lantern already, but can I change them again later in game?!
My idea was at the mid/end of the game your arms (or 1 arm) will be lost.
And after you lose your arm by that particular reason, you fall down.
Later on you awake in a test tube with yellow ish weird water, and discover you got a robot arm, instead of "nothing/normal arm)
so what I want is first I change the hand texture and lantern, and later on I create new ones but that JUST the arm, with a "mini" flashlight attached to it, I mean, future, robot arm so why not lol.
So basically change hand textures mid game (so after the event, if I click on F, my robot arm will raise instead of the other arm and lantern)
I'd also like to get help on this if someone knows how to do it because I obviously don't know it lol, is the Lantern a model that is hold by a 2d picture/ arm?!
01-25-2016, 05:31 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Changing "Lantern" More Advanced. - by Amnesiaplayer - 01-25-2016, 05:31 PM
RE: Changing "Lantern" More Advanced. - by WALP - 01-25-2016, 06:35 PM