The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Using custom sanity effects?
Amnesiaplayer Offline

Threads: 105
Using custom sanity effects?

To be precisely, how do I use custom sanity effects?! So basically put "pictures" on the players HUD, or "face" whatever you want to call it lol.
for some Specific "players" I want a diffirent "hud" is this possible?!
Like if I start a map with someone else it already says a message " (NAME)'s perspective "
Will it be possible for me to create a pic, and activate it through script?!
and is there a chance of having a "health bar" on it?! that'd be awesome but I kinda thign it won't be possible since the sanity effect is just a pic...

And I actually have a question, like want your opinions.
so my lanters is going to be a robot's hand with a mini flashlight attached in the middle of the hand, would it be good if the robot needs to eat "something" (Oil as normal) to fill up the battery of the flash light, or should I do it so it is overheating?!
Liek after using a little bit too much some smokes start to get out of it and it will electrocute for several seconds???
I mean with that I can also attach lights on his arm to show if it is ready to use or not, so green if you can use it and red if overheated..
01-29-2016, 07:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Using custom sanity effects? - by Amnesiaplayer - 01-29-2016, 07:33 PM
RE: Using custom sanity effects? - by WALP - 01-29-2016, 07:47 PM