Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash after starting and picking up a few items
plutomaniac Offline
Super Moderator

Threads: 45
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month ago RE: Crash after starting and picking up a few items
The Version is what's reported after the renderer, what Romulator said, and not GLSL which is a different thing. A kepler based Nvidia 660M card obviously doesn't support only OpenGL 3.2.0 but rather 4.5 or more like that other utility you used reported. However, whether it's game or driver-related, the game detects OpenGL 3.2.0 which is below requirements and it may be the reason for the crashes.

I don't have Linux knowledge but what I can suggest is to use the latest beta from Steam and maybe older/different Nvidia drivers. The only thing that I could find about such an issue is this steam forum thread.
02-16-2016, 11:23 PM
Find
Jump to the post that solved this thread.

Messages In This Thread
Crash after starting and picking up a few items - by megadonkey - 02-11-2016, 09:14 PM
RE: Crash after starting and picking up a few items - by Guest - 02-13-2016, 07:48 PM
RE: Crash after starting and picking up a few items - by plutomaniac - 02-16-2016, 11:23 PM