The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Pre-ordering the game.
Mr pants Offline

Threads: 1
Pre-ordering the game.

I apologize beforehand if this is stated somewhere obvious.. I am just a harmless newbie, please don't bite...Blush

Right, greetings everyone new user here and I'd like to just state that I am thrilled for the release of Amnesia. But since there are no physical copies (yet) I'll just make due with a digital copy and pre-order it. Now heres comes my question, since I don't have a credit card I am asking another person to buy it for me at frictional games own online store and what I am wondering is that I would like to know is how will it go after my friend has pre-ordered it for me? will he get a code or something that I can redeem or does he have to download the game by using some personal login at the release date?

I think this is supposed to be something everyone knows about but I say better safe then sorry. Big Grin
09-07-2010, 05:45 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Pre-ordering the game. - by Mr pants - 09-07-2010, 05:45 PM
RE: Pre-ordering the game. - by Akong - 09-07-2010, 05:49 PM
RE: Pre-ordering the game. - by Mr pants - 09-07-2010, 05:56 PM
RE: Pre-ordering the game. - by monkeyshots - 09-07-2010, 05:50 PM
RE: Pre-ordering the game. - by Sajber - 09-07-2010, 05:51 PM