The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crash when loading saved game and new maps
chrisbillington Offline

Threads: 1
Solved: 8 Years, 1 Month, 3 Weeks ago Crash when loading saved game and new maps

I was experiencing crashes when entering the archives, and am now experiencing them when loading a saved game. Occasionally I'm able to load game, and then I proceed to the archives and haven't gotten further than that without crashing Sad. hpl.log attached.

Amnesia is installed to my home directory, and I've tried running it with sudo. So I'm pretty sure its not read/write permissions, as it is in other people's issues.

I'm on 64 bit Ubuntu 10.04 with the ATI proprietary driver for a Radeon HD 4350. The driver is slightly newer than the one in the standard repositories, its from the 'x-updates' ppa and is fglrx version 2:8.672. I would think that any difference due to that would be a positive one, but hey.

Game saved and loaded fine before I got to the archives, now no love.

I would appreciate any suggestions anyone might have.

[attachment=470]
09-08-2010, 03:12 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Crash when loading saved game and new maps - by chrisbillington - 09-08-2010, 03:12 PM