Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What would you like to see from Frictional next?
Time Offline

Threads: 0
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next?

This may be redundant, but I think they should continue what they are obviously best at: adventure/survival horror.

The balance between intriguing storyline and real fear is excellent, and it's only getting better. Penumbra: Overture was scary, Black Plague was astoundingly scary and Amnesia has turned out to be scarier than those two combined! (Notice the lack of Requiem. That was not a horror game.)

In terms of environment I believe Frictional should challenge themselves. Their games thus far have focused on environments that are notorious for being creepy and scary (abandoned mines, secret scientific projects underground, 19th century gigantic castles); I propose they try their hand at an environment that isn't inherently creepy. Perhaps someplace that a person might be able to find anywhere in a normal populated area...no ideas popping into my head right now though.

The darkness grew and grew, rising and falling in a tidal wave towards me.
09-13-2010, 11:33 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: What would you like to see from Frictional next? - by Time - 09-13-2010, 11:33 PM