Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Will this game be brought to consoles in the future?
Yuhaney Offline
Hello Friends!

Threads: 100
RE: Will this game be brought to consoles in the future?

(09-13-2010, 02:15 PM)khawaja07 Wrote: whenever there's a good PC game is released, someone comes and says c'mon bring this to console too. But whenver a good console game is released and when someone comes and says please bring this game to PC everyone says f**k Off !... seriously i'm tired of this Sh**t.. you guys have your console exclusives Gears, Heavy rain, Halo,Alan wake and alot many more and more to come also.. so please for the love of GOD leave us alone in peace, we see alan wake being cancelled by Sh***tshoft because of the 360 version, A great game like HEAVY RAIN becoming a PS3 exclusive(yes thats right,before it went into partnership with sony it was for 360,PS3,PC).. Halo which in the beginning was an RTS for the Mac and the PC got converted into an FPS for the 360 exclusvely..and now sadly we see duke forever being consolized and we can only carry 2 weapons at a time.. so don't you guys have enough games already !...So Chill Its in the best of interest of this game to be only on PC.. and PLZ don't ruin it.. I can say that i want Uncharted 2 on PC but i know that i won't have it.. so feel happy for what you have..so live and let everyone live..

All this, right here = marketing. Nothing more.

(This post was last modified: 09-13-2010, 03:21 PM by Yuhaney.)
09-13-2010, 03:21 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will this game be brought to consoles in the future? - by Yuhaney - 09-13-2010, 03:21 PM