Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Only this mindfuck on the highest possible meta level made me not want to play on.
superluser Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Only this mindfuck on the highest possible meta level made me not want to play on.

(09-11-2010, 07:18 AM)Informative Wrote: I noticed that in Alexanders office where he mutilated animals, I saw he is normal, leave, come back in and notice it changed. But OP...you're just a big wussy. There are more frightening things than a portrait.

I took an interpersonal communications course once. Man, I should remember to use those tools. One of the main things that I didn't forget was that you really can't blame someone for his emotions; we can't control them directly(*). bblaze saw something, and had a particular physiological reaction. Can't go around calling people names on account of that.

The picture itself is kind of weird and creepy, as well. Especially for those who remember their Hieronymus Bosch.

(*) Through training, we might be able to manipulate our emotions in order to do something, but we can't simply say ``I'm not scared, I'm not scared,'' and expect that to be true.
09-11-2010, 04:00 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Only this mindfuck on the highest possible meta level made me not want to play on. - by superluser - 09-11-2010, 04:00 PM