Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Suggestions and Ideas
Rowedekhelicon
Unregistered

RE: Suggestions and Ideas

Dark_Raver Wrote:1. you mean like in rainbow six raven shield?
*shrugs* I don't play those games, but I'll bet you're right. Smile

Dark_Raver Wrote:2. well it depends on the size the engine supports
but if you make big maps you would have a long initial load but with smaller maps you would have shorter, more frequient loads
Better to have a longer initial load. Even if you have to break up an area into two zones that's still better than the 8 or however many there were in the demo.

Dark_Raver Wrote:3. wel duh, a horror game witouth good sound would totaly suck :p
Well, now I didn't think the tech demo sucked. I just think it could have benefitted from 3d surround sound and environmental audio (echoey corridors and such). But you didn't notice it, did you? Like I said it's not really something you notice when you're without it, but it makes a huge difference when you have it.

Dark_Raver Wrote:4 and 4.5 dunno about that, it would be a person to person preference Smile
I often run out of keyboard space when mapping a large number of commands. Those extra two buttons can help out a lot. The wheel might just help in cycling the quick bar items like Deus Ex - a convenience more than a necessity.
10-21-2006, 03:20 AM

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions and Ideas - by Rowedekhelicon - 10-20-2006, 11:54 AM