Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Suggestions and Ideas
Rowedekhelicon
Unregistered

RE: Suggestions and Ideas

Dark_Raver Wrote:
Rowedekhelicon Wrote:
Dark_Raver Wrote:1. you mean like in rainbow six raven shield?
*shrugs* I don't play those games, but I'll bet you're right. Smile

well let me explain the Smile, it had a smooth movement key, when you hold it and move your mous from left to right will cause it to lean (the farther you pushed the farther he will lean) and from top to bottom to crouch and stand
but now you mention thats a verry good idea to implent :p
Exactly! .. Well, except I don't know about the crouch/stand axis... unless you mean that it would replace the crouch key as well. THAT might be interesting. And the lower you crouch the slower you move. At the lowest crouch you're creeping along so slowly that enemies can hardly even hear your footsteps. ... But my original idea was that forward mouse movements would result in leaning forward. I remember in the Thief series it was useful (and immersive) sometimes to lean forward to see over a railing or whatever. Smile In any case your crouch idea sounds a lot lot better. I'd love to have that smooth movement key bound to the middle mouse button. Good times. ^_^
10-24-2006, 10:45 PM

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions and Ideas - by Rowedekhelicon - 10-20-2006, 11:54 AM