Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Suggestions and Ideas
Serious_Kriss Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Suggestions and Ideas

Good evening wherever you may be, across the nation or around the world!
ehm... few things.

Word of encouragement
*Good puzzels, very intuitive,well balanced, unlike in SF:Tunguska where to get a picture frome polaroid you had to repair a bicycle, fish out a key from a fishtank glue a cellphone to a cat and so on. (ridiculousness of that game just keeps coming back to me ;D)
**So scary i almost s%@# my pants.
***Overall very creepy and atmospheric gameplay one of the best so far two thumbs waaaay UP ! (remember the room with UV lights?, simple and creepy as hell !)

Complaints ,grievances and suggestions.
*You can't kill the dog with dynamite? Noble is probably out of his grave by now ;] also i put two gas barrels and ignite them with dynamite that didn't work too(it smashed me thought)... imho that's a bit strange to say the least.
*No guns.
*Enemies should have a diverse and random waypoints. I need to feel their musty breath on my skin all the time.
*Remember the cutscene-images in "Fear"?.The main character
should go crazy after spending many days in those mines, images of weird-shaped and deformed faces blending in texture of the wall or into the darkness, that would be nice ;D
*The game is too bright ! (at brightness-1.0 i didn't use any flares and i could go without the flashlight too, afterall we're deep underground.)
*Work on AI. (I can jump onto the crate and kill all the dogs in sight).
*Dont make weird monsters ! (dogs are ok they're real !) Play tricks on mind like for instance: show for a split second a shadow of a creature,
*Remember the "X-files:Ice" where the little parasite attacked the person making him mad and vicious? I suggest these type of monsters insted of big sluggish 10meter wide totally unreal earthworms. You could smash them with your shoes,(again no guns !)

IMHO the game deserve 9.5 out of 10. Keep up the good work.
Ps.Sorry for the essay.
06-12-2007, 03:22 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Suggestions and Ideas - by Rowedekhelicon - 10-20-2006, 11:54 AM