Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What happened since the trailers?
Crabski Offline

Threads: 2
RE: What happened since the trailers?

(09-14-2010, 04:11 AM)Adeno Wrote: Yup me too. But it doesn't seem to do anything though for example... (in the spoilers below):

Spoiler below!

In the Guest Room (in the Back Hall after you escape the water monster), when you use the crowbar to open the door to the right and you read a letter, a monster would suddenly come in the main room. As an experiment, I loaded the door with everything I could find, paintings, chairs, and even ceramic stuff as well as boxes. After I hid in the cabinet and the monster broke down the door to where I was hiding, it left. When I went out and checked, the barricade that I made was untouched.

It seems that the monster was able to walk through them or it spawned in the middle of the room, oh well hehe.

I also tried putting the barricade from within the room. Same result. Door got busted open and things just fell over. Still took the monster the same amount of time to make its way inside.

You also have to realize that that particular monster is not actually opening the door and walking in because there is nothing outside the door. The Guest Room is an enclosed level split off from other levels by a transition door (i.e., a loading screen). If you were to actually open that door, there would be nothing there but empty blackness (unused space).

You can barricade normal doors in game just like in the trailer.
09-14-2010, 07:26 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
What happened since the trailers? - by xgatto - 09-14-2010, 12:34 AM
RE: What happened since the trailers? - by Adeno - 09-14-2010, 12:39 AM
RE: What happened since the trailers? - by xgatto - 09-14-2010, 12:42 AM
RE: What happened since the trailers? - by Adeno - 09-14-2010, 04:11 AM
RE: What happened since the trailers? - by Crabski - 09-14-2010, 07:26 AM