The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Poll: Frictional Games Store vs Steam
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Frictional Games Store
58.62%
17 58.62%
Steam
41.38%
12 41.38%
Total 29 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

I want to buy from the Frictional Games Store but it seems to be a bad investment
Cookieeater Offline

Threads: 4
I want to buy from the Frictional Games Store but it seems to be a bad investment

As like some other people in this thread, I pirated the game. After seeing how great it was 1 hour in, I wanted to buy it to support the developers considering it's only a 5 man team and they're not financially stableAngel! Normally I would go and buy it at their official store to support the developers. So I check in their official store, and it turns out that you can't re download the game after you download it. Instead, it gives this option for 5 bucks to redownload it any time for 1 year. Obviously i'm torn between buying it on the Frictional Games store and buying it on Steam. If I get it on Steam, I get to redownload Amnesia any time I want which is great. But part of the profit goes to Steam as well so i'm torn by that. What should I choose?!Huh
09-18-2010, 07:16 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
I want to buy from the Frictional Games Store but it seems to be a bad investment - by Cookieeater - 09-18-2010, 07:16 AM