Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some suggestions for Frictional's next game, and what makes Amnesia work so well
Thief1337 Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Some suggestions for Frictional's next game, and what makes Amnesia work so well

Actually, Amnesia did work on sanity pretty well and made me doubt quite a few times what was real or hallucinatory.

Spoiler below!
I was walking into the archives room at the beginning of the game and my insanity was quite high. I went into this very big and completely uncovered room and heard the grunt's growl behind me. I looked behind me and saw a grunt chasing me, and I started freaking out... until it disappeared instantly just like a mirage. I couldn't even have a good idea of how that monster looked like, at first. Also I could hear their growls from times to times, hide in a spot for many minutes just to realise there's actually nothing at all.

I can't wait to see the next game. Amnesia was so intense, so awesome. I miss the game so much again. It's bummer I can't play it again. Sad
02-08-2011, 04:46 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some suggestions for Frictional's next game, and what makes Amnesia work so well - by Thief1337 - 02-08-2011, 04:46 PM