Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

What game needs and without it = medicore game
gamgam2 Offline

Threads: 23
RE: What game needs and without it = medicore game

1.About hardware requiments-higher or lower than tech demo ?

Most likely lower. But the team that is making this has added some type of new fog system, so it might turn out at the requirements as the tech demo.

2.Saving system ? Unlimited saves gonna kill atmosphere ,but when I'm playing I feel need to save. Maybe saves in certain savepoints ? I really don't known.

You also feel the need for unlimited flashlight power(At least with me) But it woudn't be as fun. Most likely save at loading points as in the tech demo.

3.Can I buy it in Poland ?

You'll have to wait for another answer from one of the smarter people here._. But if it isn't, you should be able to download it off the internet(You can buy it from them and you download it, not pirating)

4.And final - Is my english good enought to understand what the hell I'm talking about ???

=/ We have all been answering your questions. So ya, it works. You also have 75% better grammar and spelling than the rest of the internet people I see. "Omg u selld my rare ademz!1"

Is something I saw in a d2 trading game once. The kid wasn't trying to be funny either.

And also, don't make the commercails seem like it's official. It's supposed to be fan made, even if it's better than the official ones, don't make it so it seems YOU are the media person.

And I'm too lazy to go back to the topic copy what someone said. It was about me beliving I would be banned after each messenge; I've been warned that I was going to be banned several times on this site. Haha

Sometimes, if you look carefully at a wall for a few minutes, you'll realize you wasted some time.  It's true.
12-20-2006, 04:07 PM
Website Find

Messages In This Thread