The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Story wise, best game i've played this year
André Campana Offline

Threads: 10
Story wise, best game i've played this year

I took 14 hours to finish the game, the story was amazing, graphics were 'meh' but ok.

One thing i want to mention upon everything else was the terrible performance i had, even on a respectable rig that i have.

I had to run the game on 800x600 but i preserved the graphic options on max. At the end, the game was running at 400fps with so many stutters that it felt it was running at 20 fps. Not to mention the 20 second long spikes i had. The stutters were so bad that at one point i felt like running to the toilet to throw up.

Also at the end, thanks Frictional Games not to make the worst game ending of 2015, beyond Outlast level, by letting us meet Catherine inside the ARK.

Well that's all, apart from the terrible performance(not even putting the graphics to minimum settings helped) it was a great game with a great story. At one point i even felt emotionally attached to Catherine.

Thanks again Frictional Games for your time, to develop such an amazing game as SOMA was.

Cheers.

[Image: WLYgWF]
05-30-2016, 12:57 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Story wise, best game i've played this year - by André Campana - 05-30-2016, 12:57 PM