Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Monsters Will Not Follow Path Nodes
Hypercube Offline

Threads: 20
RE: Monsters Will Not Follow Path Nodes

(06-18-2016, 08:29 PM)Abion47 Wrote: It sounds like what you want to do is to look at the scene in Theta and see how they have the sequence where Akers runs down the stairs and immediately starts chasing the player.

Well, when they frictional games did it then, it wasn't triggered from Akers stepping on a pathnode, but mine is. I mean for me, Akers does go into hunt mode, but all he does it turn towards me, then goes right back to being idle. So I don't think there might even be a solution to this, it's just built in that way with the game. So, I can probably just put a trigger area in between the pathnodes so he will actually chase me, but I wanted to try the other way to save more time anyway.

So I guess I have things figured out here, not entirely sure how I'm going to make the entire map design, but other than that the only issue that needs fixing is the one where in modloader in the intro the Player_SetActive(false); command never seems to work, whereas in debug it does. I already tried putting the entire thing in the void OnEnter section of the script file but it still won't work.
(This post was last modified: 06-25-2016, 11:51 PM by Hypercube.)
06-19-2016, 12:07 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monsters Will Not Follow Path Nodes - by Hypercube - 06-19-2016, 12:07 AM