The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 14 Vote(s) - 2.64 Average
Memoirs of a Dead man (Demo release)
Tyrant T100 Offline

Threads: 2
Information  Memoirs of a Dead man (Demo release)

Hello first time poster, although keen player of Both the Penumbra games and Amnesia. I and a small team are working on a mod for Amnesia called Memoirs of a Dead man.

The story takes place in an old Victorian mansion, Claude Phillips receives a letter explaining the death of his ill uncle Arthur, who was abandoned by his servants and fell down the staircase to his demise. Claude learns of his inheritance of his uncles manor house.

The game begins with the player awakening each night to sinister sounds coming from areas of the mansion, the player must investigate the sounds and solve the mystery.

The mod will have a day/night cycle, the player can explore the mansion in the day attempting to solve the mystery however at night he is plagued by the sinister noises. The mod will be purely psychological and contain no emphasis on combat, nothing can physically harm the player however badly damaged they may become mentally.

The mod team consists of me and several friends. I'm mapping and composing the musical score, one person is writing the script and doing visual work (Cutscenes if Amnesia supports them), a voice actor who voices Claude and a few more volunteers who are helping with the overall mod.

Demo out now:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/2ujy92elkh...20Demo.zip

WIP videos
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=...D5B9ED085D

We hope you will enjoy the mod when it's released and I will keep you informed with this thread whenever we make progress.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2011, 09:27 PM by Tyrant T100.)
10-07-2010, 05:22 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Memoirs of a Dead man (Demo release) - by Tyrant T100 - 10-07-2010, 05:22 PM
RE: Memoirs of a Dead man (Demo release) - by Nye - 02-26-2011, 01:49 PM