The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

the Infection and the artifacts (massive Spoilers)
Flodda Offline

Threads: 6
the Infection and the artifacts (massive Spoilers)

Second thread today, just finished Black Plague and I wonder:
How did you get infected? Was it by these artifacts you use all the time? Or is the virus airborne or something?
And what did those artifacts do, except letting you save your game ;-) ? I never really got that. And where did they come from? Whats their purpose?

And finally, isn't it a bit dangerous what Phillip does in the end. Because assuming you take it seriously and send a military squad or something down there to kill all the Zombies and the Hive-Mind, won't those people just get infected and turn crazy like everyone else?

Oh well, great message though and great ending. Though I would've thought the player would be given a choice in the ending like in Amnesia. Fulfilling the hive's wish and therefore doing the same as Phillips father or screwing the hive over and sending this kill them all-message.
10-08-2010, 04:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
the Infection and the artifacts (massive Spoilers) - by Flodda - 10-08-2010, 04:47 PM