Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Any word on how successful this was?
huntercuddles Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Any word on how successful this was?

The game is still selling also, by word of mouth at the very least. I'm really bad with horror games but I love them, I got really obsessed with this game watching Let's Plays, reading about it, watching tons of videos and even though I am a huge coward and really sensitive to horror games, I bought it anyways and I am going to try and play through the whole thing as though my life depended on it.

However my obsession with it when I couldn't really even play the game has also sparked interest in other friends of mine, I was able to convince two to buy it (and they have loved it so far) and another friend of mine is on the rope.

It's been getting a lot of coverage in some circles of the internet, and while piracy is rampant there are still a lot of people shelling out the well-earned cash to Frictional Games.

Next extra bit of money I get, I plan on buying the Penumbra bundle as well.

Great stuff, Frictional.
10-10-2010, 10:20 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any word on how successful this was? - by NGW - 10-10-2010, 10:02 AM
RE: Any word on how successful this was? - by huntercuddles - 10-10-2010, 10:20 PM