Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Hey
Rowedekhelicon
Unregistered

RE: Hey

Thaliur Wrote:The wolf Avatar is great Big Grin
First I thought it was a static image (still a good static image), and then when I continued reading the thread, it suddenly turned it's head.

Perfect timing, it really draws attention Smile
Thanks. ^_^ Yeah, I was trying to time it so it messes with your head a bit. It appears to be a static image at first, but then your eye catches movement... only you're not sure if you actually saw it or if your mind is just playing tricks. On the other hand you're almost certain the wolf's head had been facing the other way only a moment ago... hehe

I just got my gaming computer back up and running again a few days ago (after two months. grr. Long story). Maybe late tomorrow night I can finally resize these graphics for people who had requested it (since the thread has been resurrected and all). Although like an idiot I didn't save my working files so I'll just have to work from the existing gif.

Anywho, thanks again for the compliment. I always like to make an av/sig combo for whatever game I'm crazy about at the time. Smile (and, yes, that game is still Overture Wink )
05-02-2007, 12:59 PM

Messages In This Thread
Hey - by CrazyCanuck - 01-07-2007, 03:22 AM