The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Philip's Journey (New video series) - Penumbra Overture
Philip's Journey Offline

Threads: 1
Philip's Journey (New video series) - Penumbra Overture

Hey everyone,

I am new here and just started on the forum, and I'm wanting to start posting a new video series/walkthroughs of Penumbra. I know what your thinkin, "Great another walkthrough"...however this one is sighlty differenet. Everything is done in narration, however its not your everyday normal narration....I speak like I'm apart of the Penumbra universe. For example, I speak as I'm Phillip in the game....therefore I will never talk like this, "Yeah my computer was crashing one day and blah blah blah". Instead like this "Holy crap! I can't see anything, what the ! was that!" or "What was my dad into, what kinda work was he into" or "Calm down Philip".

The idea of this was brought to me by a guy that does a couple of videos for Fallout 3, and you see Fallout 3 has been around for awhile and he got a lot views for a older game. I hoping, but have my fingers cross (Because this one is a very old game) that I will get some viewership. But the number of viewership does not concern me anymore, but whether to do videos of what ever the hack I want and not care about the out come.

But posting it here, will be for the reason to give it better support...but as a gamer that shares the same passion for this game, please comment here and on the video it self. Your thoughts and comments encourge me to continue on with them.

Enjoy, here are the videos. Playlist: http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=...D6BBC7905A

PS. Try to annoy the fact that I have a American accent. Tongue
(This post was last modified: 12-16-2010, 06:45 AM by Philip's Journey.)
10-22-2010, 02:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Philip's Journey (New video series) - Penumbra Overture - by Philip's Journey - 10-22-2010, 02:47 PM