Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weren't the crew already doomed before WAU
linkhead2 Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Weren't the crew already doomed before WAU

(07-26-2016, 05:14 PM)wtcelesta Wrote:
(07-26-2016, 03:07 PM)cantremember Wrote: A year or so (I don't remember the exact dates) they began to starve to death, evidently they didn't have the means to fish effectively.

Why do you think so? From the top of my head, Omicron has fish farms that seem to be in working condition and were operated until WAU screamed.
The only station that was starving was Tau. That was because they were in the Abyss, where they probably can't fish (and have limited space to potentially establish a greenhouse) and rely on the plateau stations to supply them. Omicron cuts them out, and they can't control the Climber from the Abyss, so after a while they run out of food. That's how I understood the story.
Also, Akers was able to stay at Delta for five full months. Sounds like other stations might have had extensive supplies or were even self-sustainable.
From what I guessed, The MS Curie used to ship objects from Lisbon to Pathos-II It says in the Wikia, "The ship was used to bring resources and equipment from inland to PathosII"
08-31-2016, 12:47 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Weren't the crew already doomed before WAU - by linkhead2 - 08-31-2016, 12:47 PM