Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple Issues Help Amnesia crashing when item is picked up
serbusfish Offline

Threads: 75
RE: Amnesia crashing when item is picked up

(08-31-2016, 02:19 AM)Romulator Wrote: Just to let you know, I can't see the error because it hasn't hit the end of the log, so I'm not sure.

While this has nothing to do with the crash, deleting the .msh files would have prevented all those out of date errors above.

I have included all data up to the end of the log file, that is where it ends. I have since told him to delete all the .msh files but he said this still didnt help his crashes.

(08-31-2016, 08:01 AM)Mudbill Wrote: Yes - it looks like you're using Machine for Pigs assets here. Have you remembered to regenerate your .msh files? Deleted the .anim files? Try scrapping those .msh files and open the model in the ModelViewer, which will regenerate one for you.

It might also be easier to help if you direct the player who has this problem here to report it themselves so that we can ask them to test this more directly.

I didn't think you had to open every single model and resave, just the enemies so they walked properly? But I did delete .msh files and instructed him to do the same if he found any. I will send him a link to this page, cheers.

08-31-2016, 02:35 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amnesia crashing when item is picked up - by serbusfish - 08-31-2016, 02:35 PM