Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Some personal thoughts on piracy (warning - long post)
BeefJerky Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Some personal thoughts on piracy (warning - long post)

[quote='Scraper' pid='44491' dateline='1288973006']

[quote]
Hah, this sounds like EA. Big Grin
I bought Need for Speed: Shift for 50€ and it didn't even work well even though my computer is better than what they show as recommended on the back of the box.
[/quote]

LOL yea, I may have been talking a bit about EA, or a certain company that sounds like "lizard".

I wasn't really talking about Frictional. So far the only problem I've had is when I tried throwing a barrel at the ladder to get it down in Overture and broke the puzzle because the barrel was blocking the conveyor belt shaft.

But look at the arguments being made here. "It's ONLY 20 dollars!" Yeah, it's ONLY 20 dollars when it's MY 20 dollars. Suddenly, when it becomes only YOUR 20 dollars, then it's an issue, right?

Sorry, but when you've been around the block a few hundred times buying games you tend to get really stingy when every other product is a bug-filled mess, especially with the big studios. Since there's no recourse for the consumer once they have my ONLY 20 or 60 dollars, sometimes the only way to tell if I want the product is to see the full version.
11-05-2010, 06:15 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some personal thoughts on piracy (warning - long post) - by BeefJerky - 11-05-2010, 06:15 PM