The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 906 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.17 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 906 errorHandler->error

Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Justine on Ps4 - is that fair?
klyrner Offline

Threads: 2
Justine on Ps4 - is that fair?

Let me just start by saying I love the game(s), have been waiting forever for them..

But Justine-- First time I put this on I meticulously went through it, so I wouldn't miss any documents etc. Failed the first trap.. and was a little annoyed because I thought that ladder wouldn't reach the door in the ceiling... but whatever. I saved the next guy because that was a cool puzzle, with the slides. Took a while but I finally got it, first time playing. Great, logical puzzle.

The 3rd and last guy is in a "trap" where a monster/ "suitor" comes tearing at you and gives you absolutely zero time to figure a puzzle out. My meticulous first and second playthrough were ruined because I had no time to figure out what I could do.

Upon looking up what I'm SUPPOSED to do, I didn't even get it then. There's absolutely no room for error at that last part.

Is this significantly harder on Ps4? Because it is seriously hard to smoothly work the controller stick, even with sensitivity as high as it goes.. I find this seriously unfair.

The no Saves thing is a shitty move to do, when you have a scenario like that. I'm very unhappy.
(This post was last modified: 12-12-2016, 01:18 AM by klyrner.)
12-12-2016, 01:16 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
Justine on Ps4 - is that fair? - by klyrner - 12-12-2016, 01:16 AM
RE: Justine on Ps4 - is that fair? - by Kreekakon - 12-12-2016, 03:03 AM
RE: Justine on Ps4 - is that fair? - by klyrner - 12-12-2016, 06:49 AM
RE: Justine on Ps4 - is that fair? - by TwiK999 - 12-13-2016, 10:45 PM