Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread
Bigbob Offline

Threads: 3
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread

Good discussion. I'm not seeing a UH8 in that pic but seeing as it's written I'll go with that. Were the UH8's capable of being controlled via a pilot seat? That's the only reference I could make. Otherwise I guess it's a mystery?

I'd be interested in hearing theories.
Why does Dahl say Delenda Est?

On Dahl’s computer is Carth Notes which is pretty damning.

"with some luck Ross made it back to Tau and is able to continue his work at Alpha. To avoid further disturbances I have decided to report the evacuation as a complete failure, hoping it will stop Theta from attempting another one. Claudia Eames, the manager of Omicron, has already ordered the Climber to stay at the plateau for now. My report on the Savage wildlife scared everyone enough to even stop Waldeck and Darby from maintaining the lumar probes. It's a good thing Golaski is off-site because I have a a feeling he would not have approved. The restrictions came out slightly more severe than I had anticipated, but I'll take it. As long as Ross is left alone to work with the WAU."

Anyone have any theories on why she's so intent on leaving Ross to study the WAU? Even to the point that she must realize that they wouldn't survive down there forever.

Edit: You could take time travel and Carthage knowing about the comet out of the equation and I think that still works. Carthage Industries sent 3 employees to meddle in the affairs of Pathos 2 to promote the WAU, much like the renegade time travelers in Delenda Est. Ross was surprised by the WAU changing protocol when the comet hit, expanding in the core chamber, etc.
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2017, 02:49 PM by Bigbob.)
04-03-2017, 01:15 PM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: [SPOILERS] SOMA unsolved mysteries thread - by Bigbob - 04-03-2017, 01:15 PM