Facebook Twitter YouTube Frictional Games | Forum | Privacy Policy | Dev Blog | Dev Wiki | Support | Gametee

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Idea for game - I have one, who want?
Romulator Offline
Not Tech Support ;-)

Threads: 63
RE: Idea for game - I have one, who want?

As obscure as it sounds, this thread should be alright as it is either here or in the Development subforum. General Discussion is for the "vanilla" game of SOMA, or rather, the side of SOMA which is SOMA, not a mod. I think you understand what I'm trying to say here. Good write up though, couldn't have said it any better than that.

Also ZifStone, is there something wrong with your idea that it shouldn't be made public? While you can establish you have an idea, there's no incentive or desire for us to know about your project. Without trying to be offensive, this is your first post, and you aren't really showing or telling us much to intrigue us. This is a forum, not all conversations should be private if the community could get involved.

Also, no offense, but like Abion47 already said, I wouldn't expect Frictional Games themselves to PM you. You would have to approach them, however they are more or less done with the HPL3 Engine in that they are working on two more projects, which would be taking up more of their time than you think.

If anybody wants to hear about the idea and/or has the project handballed to them, best of luck with it~

Discord: Romulator#0001
[Image: 3f6f01a904.png]
01-27-2017, 01:48 AM
Find

Messages In This Thread
RE: Idea for game - I have one, who want? - by Romulator - 01-27-2017, 01:48 AM